Shoot for the moon. If you miss at least you'll land amongst the stars!!

Monday 13 June 2011

Why, just why?

So I have something called "statcounter" on my blog, which means I get an in depth view of whoever is looking at my blog.

for the past month or two on my old blog and this one I have had some very strange 'views'. From people that supposedly hate me. Now I can understand looking at a persons blog every now and again cause well we are all nosey aren't we? Even I do it with a few people I dislike. However I do not view it up to 3-4 times a day. maybe once every two months, but not every day!

Yet this seems to be what is happening with me. Why would someone want to view a blog of someone they dislike, so many times? I don't get it. Surely people have better things to do with their time?

Oh well each to their own and for those of you reading this that think I am the personification of evil, please enjoy your read :)

1 comment:

  1. It's not me! LOL

    Seriously, although I can't say I actually hate anybody (hate's a strong emotion), there are people I'm not exactly keen on and what they're up to doesn't really interest me enough for me to want to check their blogs every day (assuming they even have blogs!). I think the only people I'd bother to check at all are those who I actually do still care about a bit, even though they've wronged me in the past.

    ReplyDelete