Shoot for the moon. If you miss at least you'll land amongst the stars!!

Thursday 9 June 2011

A 7 are you kidding me??

So I got my cognitive exam results back today and to say I am disappointed yet again is a bit of an understatement. I studied really hard for this exam. Seriously so much of my life was taken up working on my cognitive exam and I got a 7!! It hardly seems like it was worth taking the exam in the first place. Okay so it is not a fail but it is only just a pass.

I am so annoyed at myself. I think I am really going to have to step up my game in my third year. I don't think I will have time for friends or anything like that really. I will just have to study every single day. I have no idea how the hell I am going to get better grades but I have to do something because a seven well that just aint good enough in my opinion!

3 comments:

  1. You've still done more than a lot of people, though. A lot fail, and a lot never go to Uni because they don't dare take the risk of failing. At least you went out there and did what you wanted to do, and that alone is admirable. (I still think you'd do better if you didn't have as much shit going on around you, though).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know and I am actually really proud of getting where i am even if i fail at least I tried. I remember when I had my first needs assesment the assessor told me she thought i was really brave coming to uni with the things i have to battle against.

    However, I am still a perfectionist and a 7 just plain aint good enough in my eyes! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how you feel. When I was a college doing A-levels I got a B+ in Social Science. I failed to get an A because of just ONE question. That bugged me for years! Lol

    ReplyDelete