Shoot for the moon. If you miss at least you'll land amongst the stars!!

Friday 2 March 2012

Ever wonder about some people?

I have plenty of people in my life that are not exactly what I was call friends, or even acquaintances, in fact some of them really hate me, and that is fine, we don't all get on in this life and I am okay with that.

However, when someone decides they absolutely despise you and just cannot get over what a terrible person they think you are, to the point of them thinking you are nearly evil personified, why would that person then be so interested in keeping up to date with what is going on in your life?

I mean don;t get me wrong, ever now and again I have a sneak peak at people's blogs that I fell out with ages ago, however, I do not view it every time they make a post. What is the point in that? Seriously, I don't get it. We all like to have a nosey, but surely this is bordering on obsession? I don't think there is a single person that I dislike so much, that I need to read their blog every time they post, just to see if my predictions about that person were right. It seems like a very odd thing to me. Is it just me, or is this something that is odd, would you views someone's blog, that you hated, every day?

4 comments:

  1. To be honest, if I really didn't like somebody, I probably wouldn't bother reading their blog at all. Not unless that person played an important role in my life at some point, in which case I might be tempted to have a nosey now and then. But as you say, not every day. That does sound a tad obsessive :-O

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad it is not just me. I really don't get the need to do it. Oh well maybe I am just more important to this person, than I first though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I disagree. I think if a person has been hurt and made out to be the bad one all the time without the other party taking any responsibility in the role they played it can make people do things they wouldn't normally do. Doesn't necessarily mean they are obsessed. It's always easy to look at the other persons behaviour without really looking at our own, maybe if we did we might just c where we went wrong. Anyway these are only my thoughts. Christine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd agree, if this hadn't happened well over 5 years ago and I hadn't acknowledged that I am no angel. However I have acknowledged that, and also it was a good time ago, and it really was not the worst thing to ever happen. Yes it was shit, but shitty things were done on both parts. Yet one side does not feel the need to look at the others blog. This Was not having a go at anyone, maybe it came across that way. Yet this is my personal life and sometimes it is stuff that I wouldn't like to think of others laughing at me for, yet I know this person would be. Maybe it was not the right way to go about letting them know I knew, but I had enough. I have had to change my blog three times already to stop this person looking at it, because I have no way of asking them to stop. Having someone laughing at your failings is not a good feeling, so I simply put a post here. Was it nasty to put "a bit obsessive" yes. I was wrong for that and for that only I apologise. However, I do not apologise for letting them know I knew, because I have worked hard to get this blog to look the way I want it to and have no desire to change it again. So by letting them know I know, they will most probably stop viewing it, which was my only aim.

      Delete